Founder, Glen Hulley, worked with the Victorian Police serving 13 years in uniformed and covert capacities. His training included an Advanced Diploma in Public Safety (Police Investigation), intelligence analysis and field investigations.
He has since worked with NGO’s in South East Asia overseeing 10 investigation teams, in Jakarta, Batam, Lombok, Bali, Manila, Cebu and Boracay in the Philippines, Pokhara and Kathmandu in Nepal and Goa in India.
He has consulted with numerous international and local law enforcement bodies, diplomats, consuls and ambassadors including:
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- United States Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Dutch, German, Canadian US International Police Agencies
- Australian Federal Police
- Terres Des Hommes (TDH) Netherlands
- Philippine National Police,
- Philippine National Bureau of Investigation
- Philippine Department of Justice
- Indonesian National Police